With rich bio diversity, dazzling beaches, numerous national parks, stunning temples and glorious cultural history, Sri Lanka is luring large number of tourists every year. The weather is pleasant throughout the year and the activities that the country offers are in abundance.
Ruled by the Sinhalese kings, the Dutch, Portuguese and the British for so many years, the country was restored to its ancient glory in 2004, after the civil war was over. City like Colombo still reflect its cultural heritage. If you have a valid passport and you want to spend your vacation amidst nature, Sri Lanka should is an ideal destination. With its convenient visa policy, you can also apply online for Sri Lankan ETA.
From the architecture to art, restaurants to historical monuments, amusement parks to temples, here is a list of fun activities, which you should not miss out:
1. Hop on an open deck bus- Any tourist guide can show you this beautiful country from his own perspective. But the best way to see it by hopping on the colorful, hip and the most exciting open deck bus. Embark on the most exciting journey by taking yourself on a Colombo city tour that will show you the most charming sides of city.
2. Shop for some amazing stuff- Yes, we know that Sri Lanka is not one of the most popular spot when it comes to shopping, but the capital city offers array of interesting stuff that it is difficult to not buy certain things. From high-rising malls to the local, flea markets, the city offers endless choices for the travelers to have a wonderful shopping experience.
3. Try Golf at The Royal Golf Club- Whether you are a golf lover or not, playing a couple of shots at the oldest golf club of Sri Lanka is one of the must-do things in Colombo for sports enthusiasts. It is highly recommended to apply for your onlineSri Lankan ETA in advance as it will help you in bookings further.
4. Relish on authentic Sri Lankan cuisine- Get ready to forget about all other worldly cuisines! A mini world full of spices, the local food here in the country is full of delightful flavors. You can try the popular kottu roti, fish curry, dhal curry and many more dishes that are delectable in taste and easy on pocket.
5. Experience the buzzing nightlife- People who say Colombo lags behind when it comes night life, must have gone to all the wrong places. The city has an amazing nightlife with entertaining live music, bustling casinos, delectable food and a lot more. Gambling is legal in the country that also makes it one of the hottest places to roll the roulette.
If you are planning to explore the culturally rich Colombo anytime soon, then make sure that you do not forget to include these activities in your travel itinerary. If you want some information regarding the country, you can go through our blogs. For any query regarding online Sri Lankan ETA you can also visit our website sri-lankaeta.com. Apply now!